Monitor Operation: Please refer to “Operating Instructions for Total Vision Pan & Tilt Systems”.
General Keypad Features and Operation:
1. On/Programming button: See Programming Guide
2. Off/Toggle for dual pan & tilt button. See Programming Guide
3. LED Indicators: These lights tell you where the camera is looking at any given moment in relation to the coach.
4. Directional pad: Pushing these buttons will move the camera in the direction indicated by your “Total Vision” at the rear of the vehicle!
5. Hitch View/Fan Button: Center the camera looking down at the hitch area. See Programming Guide.
6. Rear View/Fan Button: Give a ‘rear view mirror’ view. Also, turn the fan on. See Programming Guide.